Please take time to read our terms and conditions prior to your visit, you will be asked to sign a copy each time you drop-off and check in your animal for boarding.
If you are unsure of any terms and conditions or have any questions at any time please do not hesitate to ask.
Wagabouts Kennel & Cattery Terms and Conditions 2018
1. Dogs must have a current vaccination for distemper, hepatitis parvo virus and canine cough given within the last 12 months; cats must be vaccinated against feline enteritis and feline respiratory disease. Pets must be vaccinated and/or have boosters at least 14 days prior to admission.
2. Dogs and cats that have not had broad spectrum deworming and flea treatment within one month of boarding will be dosed if necessary at the owners cost.
3. If it is necessary to treat an animal it may be admitted to a clinic at the discretion of Wagabouts. Fees for treatment will be the responsibility of the pet owner and added to the boarding fee. A fee may be charged for treatment of pre-existing conditions. In the event of a death of an animal the owner or their alternative contact will be contacted. If no contact can be made within 24 hours of the death of the animal, disposal will be at the discretion of Wagabouts.
4. I agree not to hold the boarding establishment, the owner or any officer, servant, keeper or agent of the establishment responsible for the loss or death of or for any illness contracted by or any injury or accident to the said dog/cat whilst in your care or control providing that proper management and care of the animal has been exercised.
5. If at any time any charges due by me to the establishment are more than 14 days in arrears, I authorise you to sell, destroy or otherwise dispose of the dog/cat at such time and in such manner and at such price (if any) and subject to such conditions as you may determine provided that at least seven (7) working days prior to the said destruction or other disposition notice of intention to sell, destroy or otherwise dispose of shall be posted to me by prepaid post to my address above. Animals may not be released until full payment has been made.
6. Notwithstanding anything herein contained or implied the said dog/cat may be delivered to the contact address nominated above and handed over to me or my nominee if in your opinion it is not desirable for whatever reason to keep the dog/cat at the boarding establishment.
7. I understand that my dog may mix with other dogs providing due care is exercised.