Please take time to read our terms and conditions prior to your visit, you will be asked to sign a copy each time you drop-off and check in your animal for boarding.
If you are unsure of any terms and conditions or have any questions at any time please do not hesitate to ask.
Wagabouts Kennel & Cattery Terms and Conditions 2019
1. I confirm my dog(s) have a current vaccination for distemper, hepatitis parvo virus and canine cough given within the last 12 months; and/or my cat(s) have a current vaccination against feline enteritis and feline respiratory disease. Recent vaccinations and/or boosters have been administered at least 14 days prior to admission.
2. I confirm my animal(s) have been treated with broad-spectrum deworming and flea treatment within one month of boarding. If my animal(s) present with worms or fleas, I give permission for Wagabouts to treat at my cost.
3. I agree if it is necessary to treat my animal(s) due to accident or sickness and may be admitted to a clinic at the discretion of Wagabouts. Fees for treatment will be my responsibility and added to the boarding fee as well as a transportation fee of $20 per trip required for a Vet in St Helens. In the event of a death of my animal Wagabouts will contact me (or my emergency contact). If no contact can be made within 24 hours of the death of my animal, disposal is at the discretion of Wagabouts.
4. I agree not to hold the boarding establishment, the owner or any officer, servant, keeper or agent of the establishment responsible for the loss or death of or for any illness contracted by or any injury or accident to my animal whilst in Wagabouts care or control providing that proper management and care of the animal has been exercised.
5. I agree to drop-off and pick-up my animal(s) within Wagabouts standard hours of operation, if I require drop-off or pick-up outside of the standard hours of operation I agree to pay an additional out of hours charge of $20 per occurrence. Out of hours arrangements must be agreed with Wagabouts for each occurrence.
6. I agree to pay my account in full on the day of pick-up of my animal(s) in cash/cheque, or within 3 business days by Electronic Funds Transfer. Failure to do so may result in additional late payment fee charges at the rate of $10 per week.
7. I agree if at any time my animal(s) are not collected and charges due by me to the establishment are more than 14 days in arrears, I authorise Wagabouts to sell, destroy or otherwise dispose of my dog(s) and/or cat(s) at such time and in such manner and at such price (if any) and subject to such conditions as you may determine provided that at least seven (7) working days prior to the said destruction or other disposition notice of intention to sell, destroy or otherwise dispose of shall be posted to me by prepaid post to my address above. Animals may not be released until full payment has been made.
8. Notwithstanding anything herein contained or implied, my animal(s) may be delivered to the contact address nominated above and handed over to me or my nominee if in Wagabouts opinion my animal(s) is not desirable for whatever reason to be kept at the boarding establishment.
9. I understand that my animal(s) may mix with other animal(s) providing due care is exercised.
10. I understand that animal(s) may be bathed/washed if deemed necessary by Wagabouts for the animal(s) wellbeing.
11. I understand that Wagabouts is not accountable or liable for any 3rd party services I may engage for my animal including grooming or transportation to and from Wagabouts.